Our focus and dedication to offering recruitment solutions across the end to end supply chain over the last 35 years has created a business partnership comprised of a team of ‘experts’. We have unparalleled knowledge and insight into the sectors we serve, UK wide, including:
Retail, Manufacturing, Third Party Logistics, Home Delivery, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Public Sector, Automotive, Aerospace, Engineering, Consultancy, Service…
Our breadth of experience covers recruitment projects at all levels and we have extensive experience in dealing with a range of business challenges, providing innovative and bespoke recruitment solutions.
We provide end to end recruitment services for both our clients and candidates.
We thrive on challenges and have particular strengths in the following:
- Middle Management to Board level/Executive Recruitment - identifying business leaders/strategic advisors of the future.
- Confidential recruitment – our clients regard us as their "go-to" partner for any confidential roles, as well as supporting in-house recruiters with their confidential vacancies - we're trusted to fill these positions on their behalf.
- Strategic Search/headhunt –Our team have extensive networks of contacts and work hard to ensure these constantly evolve and develop. We reach out to our networks and effectively engage.
- Consultancy services -Our Business Partners are able to advise on wider business challenges and provide leading business and market insight, invaluable in the competitive supply chain market.
- Attracting the best talent – Proven multichannel approach to candidate attraction and retention, tackling the challenge of skills shortage as the war for talent in the supply chain market intensifies.
- Talent Identification/Pipeline Planning - We target the ‘passive’ candidate market. We are proactive – always anticipating future needs
- Wide reaching candidate assessments and screening techniques –utilising a wide variety of assessment tools and techniques, depending on the assignment, including inhouse psychometric assessments.
- Specialist post placement/onboarding support - advice and guidance at every stage of the process for candidates and clients.
- Specialist Account Management – Our Senior Consultants and Business Partners each have a minimum of 10 years’ service with the business, ensuring our clients and candidates benefit from a unique stability and continuity of service.
- Market leaders in quality led, recruitment solutions - we provide a quality focused recruitment service, presenting a small number of candidates, the best ‘supply chain talent’ available.
Our business philosophy is based on developing long-lasting and successful client and candidate relationships.
Clients and candidates who enter into a partnership with MVP can expect a relationship where we will not only deliver against your immediate requirements but we will always work to provide a solution that will meet your individual or businesses long term objectives.