Warehouse Shift Manager
Hours of work
£45,000 plus excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, 4 on 4 off days.
- To lead a team and motivate a team by using the management information available from the warehouse management system and the following internal policies and procedures.
- To analyse and utilise the information gained from the warehouse management system to make informed decisions on productivity, product flow, resource allocation, planning and scheduling and people management.
- To maintain the quality of the product by employing high standards of stock rotation at all times in order to protect the brand.
- Responsibility for the training and development of the team including performance reviews.
- Responsibility for performance management of the team.
- Responsible for ensuring absence is managed effectively across the team including return to works and disciplinaries.
On offer to you
- Up to £45,000
- Excellent training opportunities to support your career development
- Excellent Pension
- Excellent Holidays
The ideal candidate will have FMCG warehouse management experience together with excellent people management skills.
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed..
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, 4 on 4 off nights.
Southampton, South East
Warehouse Manager Southampton Monday to Friday role (days)