Salary up to c£30,000 + bonus/benefits
MVP’s client, a successful distribution business, is currently looking to appoint a Warehouse Manager to manage all warehousing operations at a site in South Yorkshire. In this role, you will lead the warehouse function with responsibility for people management, planning, warehouse processes, Health & Safety and compliance. The operation is relatively small, but is growing and the company is keen for the Warehouse Manager to be involved in projects going forward.
- Manage all warehouse facilities to meet financial, strategic and performance goals
- Driving the Health & Safety culture within the warehouse operation
- Management and development of a small warehouse team
- Continuously improving warehouse processes
You’ll have previous experience of successfully managing warehousing operations, ideally within a fast moving, busy distribution environment. You’ll also need:
- Excellent management and leadership qualities in order to motivate, inspire and develop your team
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, and to a tight timescale.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels within the business.
- Very PC Literate - Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as experience of WMS systems.
- A real desire to continually improve processes in order to impact efficiencies and service levels