Southampton, South East
Monday to Friday role (days)
MVP’s client is a privately-owned, hugely successful logistics organisation, providing storage and last-mile distribution services to its loyal client base. In order to support planned growth and development, they are currently seeking a well-organised, proactive Warehouse Manager to join their friendly team at their site at Southampton.
You’ll play a key part in the company’s overall operational success, managing all day to day warehousing activities effectively, from goods-in to despatch. As a hands-on manager you’ll motivate your team, driving positive change and encouraging a team-focused environment.
• Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency by supervising, organizing and training warehouse employees while establishing and managing operational goals.
• Manage staffing levels within the department through controlled approval of leave requests and absence management.
• Review and prepare workflow, staffing and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards/procedures while complying with legal regulations.
• Meet regularly with the senior management team to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and compliance.
• Working with key colleagues across the business to ensure effective storage and distribution solutions for customers
What You’ll Bring:
• Previous experience of managing others effectively in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Effective leadership capabilities
• Excellent planning and organisational abilities
• Great IT skills
• Collaborative working style, able to work cross-functionally across the business
• Able to work effectively and calmly under pressure
• A really positive, can-do approach
• Health & Safety warehouse knowledge
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, ..
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed..
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, 4 on 4 off nights.