Days or nights available as well as weekends
Commutable from High Wycombe, Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton and Hatfield
An exciting opportunity to join a growing logistics business to ensure that all trunks leave the depot on time with the correct loads at the maximum fill rate possible, all PODs and chargebacks are completed, damage is minimised, and loads are delivered on time and at the expected quality. A number of shifts are available on days or nights or long weekends.
- Ensure all business activities always remains legal and compliant with specific reference to DVSA and H&S legislation.
- Ensure fill rate is maximised and vehicles leave the yard on time every time.
- Non account customers are correctly quoted.
- Ensure driver and vehicle utilisation meets and exceeds targets.
- Improving driver performance.
- Insurance Claim Management: Ensuring prompt reporting to the Transport Manager.
- Own H&S for your shift.
- Line Manager for all staff on your shift.
The ideal candidate will have previous transport management experience together with excellent people management skills.