Based at this large distribution centre, this is an exciting & challenging position for a Transport Section Manager who will be pivotal to delivering the varied and time critical activities for a successful operation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous transport management experience gained in an fmcg environment.
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to develop self and others
- Strong health and safety knowledge.
- A good understanding of Transport Legislation.
- The ability to plan labour and resource.
- Effective team worker and confident and positive communicator.
- PC literate in Excel and Word
- Understanding/experience of Microlise would be an advantage.
The role will cover any 5 from 7 days and the hours of work are 22.00pm-06.00am.