Up to £35,000 + excellent benefits
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with the customers’ expectations.
- To despatch all the drivers and manifest the collection.
- Take ownership for all working time directive, infringement and compliance reporting.
- To ensure all drivers have the maximum “on road time” of core equipment.
- To ensure all targets are met regarding communication agreements with the customer.
- To escalate any issues that will affect the performance of the service criteria.
- Promote positive industrial relations at the appropriate level to ensure continuous improvements.
- Ensure general administration, e-mails, filing, queries, claims etc is handled in accordance with company requirements and to deadlines
- To support and encourage a good team and communicate frequently to achieve business and customer objectives.
On offer to you
- Up to £35,000
- Excellent training opportunities to support your career development
- Excellent Pension
- Excellent Holidays
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, ..
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, 4 on 4 off nights.
Southampton, South East
Warehouse Manager Southampton Monday to Friday role (days)