Commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, West Bromwich and Tamworth
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer who are seeking a Quality Manager to lead, manage and develop the Quality Department at site through a continuous improvement approach, involving monitoring of all products, processes and site standard at best cost.
- Maintain and co-ordinate the implementation of the quality and business management system.
- Maintain and achieve unannounced BRC accreditation plus implement customer codes of practice.
- Working closely with the following standards; TESCO, ASDA, Co-Op, JS etc
Promote food safety and legal compliance through supporting cross site functions on technical standards.
- Assisting the Regional Manager with audits/ visits (internal and external parties) along with collation of corrective action plans.
- Monitor site control points related to Process Control, QACCP & HACCP through plant GMP & CCP audits.
- Drive continuous quality improvement through quality initiatives using on and offline QAS trending.
- Train, coach and present quality and food safety procedures & policies to raise awareness of site standards.
- KPI management in addition to developing and implementing traceability improvement plans.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in quality management within a food manufacturing environment. Knowledge of retailer standards, auditing, writing processes and HACCP is essential for this opportunity.