Our client has taken a step change in its Supply Chain Planning capability by ensuring they are planning the supply chain and logistics operation with the right balance between commercial benefits, cost initiatives and operational efficiencies.
Within this exciting new role you will..
- Assisting in building and agreeing accurate site logistics plan
- Managing the modelling and analytics which underpin the plans
- Ensure maximisation of the availability improvements from recent and planned investments
- Support ongoing operational efficiencies in the Supply Chain and Logistics network
- Contribute to the development of new ideas & insight with the team
- Assist in launch/peak planning with a focus on maximising availability instore
This is an exciting role which would suit a candidate starting out a career in supply chain or a graduate calibre individual with a strong understanding/knowledge of supply chain/logistics principles and practices.
Additional beneficial experience would include:
- Knowledge of business IT and MI systems
- JDA knowledge
- Knowledge of logistics distribution networks and planning
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Demand Forecasting