Commutable from Leamington Spa, Rugby, Northampton and Newport Pagnell
As part of a successful Supply Chain team you will maintain and improve demand planning stock /inventory management to ensure all service levels are met on time and in full.
- To manage stocks and forecasts to ensure stock availability and inventory value KPI’s are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting and planning, to own and develop designated supply chains within the business, this includes inventory control / replenishment, demand forecasting and exception management.
- Maintain the inventory planning system at code level: Capture assumptions e.g. market trend, launch plans through discussion with sales and product development. Ensure demand requirements are planned for and monitor purchase orders and expedite where necessary.
- Manage forecasts including demand changes with both customers and suppliers to ensure smooth transitions.
- To monitor and improve key stock control metrics in each supply chain to enable the effective analysis of both under stocked items and over stocks – driving both inventory reduction and service improvement programs.
- To make recommendations on areas of the inventory to invest in to maximise service levels.
- Monitor alert management reports and highlight any potential issues arising.
- To utilise & develop a timely set of exception management reports that can be used in supply chain control to optimise performance in terms of both stock out and overstock.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of demand planning, forecasting and inventory processes.
Strong analytical skills are required with experience of Microsoft Excel. This role will be covering maternity leave.