Supply Chain Co-ordinator
3-month contract – may go on longer
Manchester – Trafford Park
**Immediate start available**
MVP’s client, a well-known manufacturing brand, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator, to be based at its production facility in Manchester. You will work within a small team and will have responsibility for managing the supply of raw materials and packaging, working closely with the supplier base to improve lead times and make cost savings where appropriate. On a daily basis, you will be:
- Ordering raw and packaging materials
- Attending and contributing to weekly production planning meetings
- Analysing material variances weekly report
- Managing order shipping, liaising with hauliers
- Daily use of ERP system (Navision) – entering orders, setting up new codes etc
You’ll need previous experience in a supply chain or procurement environment, together with great skills in MS Excel and strong data analytical capabilities. You’ll need to be used to working at pace and will be resilient and able to cope with pressure.
There’s an immediate start available for the successful candidate, and there is the possibility of a permanent role.