Supply Chain Analyst (Graduate-level) – Global Manufacturing Business
Up to £32,000 + benefits
MVP’s client, a global manufacturing business, is looking to appoint a graduate-level Supply Chain Analyst into one of its divisions, based in the UK. Working within the global supply chain team, you will support the development, implementation and enhancement of efficient metrics on global inventory management, feeding into effective KPI reporting.
- Tracking and analyzing process performance within the global supply chain framework
- Understand and develop business system requirements and support procurement optimization systems
- Provide ongoing support for local users including root cause analysis of issues, roll out of new functionality and promotion of best practice
- Develop and review analytical models demonstrating the impact of decisions involving inventory management and control
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of inventory management processes and systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Education to degree level in fields such as analytics, supply chain/logistics or business administration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you’ll be able to work well with data to assess situations, conduct root cause analysis and provide recommendations
- Some knowledge in Supply Chain processes – eg materials planning, forecasting, inventory management
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPivot, other BI tools
- Ideally – some experience of SQL, Visual Studio, SAP or other ERP systems
- Strong team player who enjoys a team environment
- Eligible to work on an unrestricted basis in the UK and must be willing to work flexibly, as well as be able to travel nationally and internationally if required