An excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturing business in a challenging, newly-created role. Working within the global supply chain team, you will support the development, implementation and enhancement of efficient metrics on global inventory management, feeding into effective KPI reporting.
- Tracking and analyzing process performance within the global supply chain framework
- Understand and develop business system requirements and support procurement optimization systems
- Provide ongoing support for local users including root cause analysis of issues, roll out of new functionality and promotion of best practice
- Develop and review analytical models demonstrating the impact of decisions involving inventory management and control
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of inventory management processes and systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – you will need the following:
- Education to Bachelor’s degree level, or higher, in fields such as analytics, supply chain/logistics or business administration. You must be able to apply this knowledge practically to solving complex business problems.
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain processes – materials planning, forecasting, inventory management
- Excellent problem-solving abilities – able to work well with data to assess situations, conduct root cause analysis and provide recommendations
- Good working knowledge in SQL, advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
- Ideally - functional knowledge of SAP or similar ERP (not essential)
- Strong team player who enjoys a team environment
- Eligible to work on an unrestricted basis in the UK and must be willing to work flexibly, as well as be able to travel nationally and internationally if required