Flexible working opportunity – split between home base and central London
**Very competitive salary & benefits available, together with development and progression opportunities**
MVP’s multi-channel retail client is at the beginning of a significant programme of growth, underpinned and enabled by technology. As part of this programme, they’re looking for a Project Manager with experience of managing multiple projects concurrently, and strong experience and knowledge of supply chain processes and best practice to help drive the success of their business strategy through the delivery of technology.
Specifically, you’ll take responsibility for managing a high-profile, strategic initiative spanning multiple technology products and business areas, focused on delivering a transformation in stock flow visibility and accuracy from suppliers to stores.
In this role you will:
- Create and own the plan for the parallel delivery of a number of initiatives providing end to end visibility of supply chain data and significant reduction in stock losses
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the business, product owners and scrum teams to manage risk and ensure successful delivery
- Support in developing roadmaps, managing technology planning and forecasting and ensuring alignment to strategy
- Support the transition to working with a Technology function that is moving towards a scaled agile operation
- Ensure readiness for PI planning activities through co-ordination of various stakeholders internally and externally
- Coach and guide your stakeholders in agile delivery
- Identify opportunities to enhance or adapt existing business processes where more appropriate than a technical solution
- Work with autonomy across budgetary control, dependency management and escalation as required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge and experience of supply chain processes (eg Procure to Pay), ideally gained within a food retail, grocery or consumer goods environment.
- Previous experience as a Project or Portfolio Manager - ideally with a background in managing multi-stream, multi-vendor technology projects.
- Used to managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced in senior stakeholder and business relationship management
- Ideally – knowledge of and/or qualifications in agile project management methodology
- Exposure to technology portfolio management including forecasting, budgeting and resource/demand pipelines