Senior Consultant, Procurement - Remote working/Flexible base
Who are we?
The Logistics Partnership is a trusted and respected UK talent business. Connecting talented people to the right organisations.
In 2011 our Business Leadership Team successfully acquired our two well established and successful recruitment brands - MVP and TLP Recruitment - from our then owner, a global recruitment group, and we haven’t looked back since!
Despite Covid and the challenging market conditions many businesses have experienced over the last 12-18 months, we celebrate 10 successful years since our MBO and remain focused on recruiting new talented members to the team, joining us for the next phase of our development plan.
We’ve already made some key appointments within our TLP Recruitment Division and we’re now looking for an experienced and talented individual to join our MVP Recruitment team.
MVP is our mid to senior management recruitment division, established in 1984, recruiting across the whole supply chain spectrum, UK wide; recognized as a ‘go to’ recruitment partner for clients looking to appoint business critical, confidential or difficult to source roles. This is our niche.
We’re keen to further extend our client offering by appointing a full-time or part-time Senior Consultant with the passion and drive to establish and develop a dedicated specialist Procurement Recruitment Division.
We’re looking for a confident and articulate individual, who can easily engage with people at all levels. You will come from a procurement or permanent procurement/supply chain/commercial or finance recruitment background.
In terms of role base, although MVP is incredibly fortunate to have a network of lovely offices at our disposal, we’re completely flexible on how our consultants choose to work; providing them with the opportunity and resources they need to work from home, the office or a combination of both, depending on their individual needs.
Why join MVP?
- We believe in trusting the people that work for us. We truly are an employer that promotes flexible working. Flexible base, flexible hours (Opportunities for full-time or part-time consultants)
- We’re non-hierarchical, relaxed, no micromanagement, no unnecessary KPI’s or call targets.
- If you follow us on social media you’ll see that our team of consultants have been with our business for many years, and we enjoy celebrating them and their achievements. We’ve recently celebrated 20 year and 24-year anniversaries.
- You will also benefit from competitive salaries and commission schemes; attractive benefits and holiday packages; and opportunities to win exclusive prizes for performance
- We’re an independent business, owned by the people that work in it. Everyone here has the opportunity to become a partner, make a difference, and gain equity in the company
Should you be interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity, then please either drop a note or your latest CV to Zoe Houghton, Head of Resourcing & Talent at email@example.com or call 01905 773370