This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven technical engineer, or engineer with the desire and skillset to sell, to join a well-established leading sheet metal manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. This role is both internal and external sales.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing and growing key accounts
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Ensuring customers needs are met in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Visiting (on and off site) new and existing customers; you will need to be confident
- You will be expected to carry out cold calls, attend exhibitions, and travel when necessary to support business development
- Complete sales reports
- Ensuring customers receive high-quality customer service from start to finish; you will also be responsible for providing after sales care (visits and telephone communication).
In order to be considered for the Sales Engineer role, you must:
- Hold a relevant qualification within an engineering discipline to City & Guilds /HNC level
- Existing knowledge of sheet metal engineering
- Previous sales experience (preferable)
- Have good communication skills
- Hold a full UK driving license
Hours: 35 per week (Monday – Friday)
If you would like more information on the Sales Engineer role, or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at MVP Recruitment Solutions on either 01905 773 370, or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are a Sales Engineer looking for a new challenge, but this role isn’t for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.