This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven refrigeration engineer to join a well-established leading manufacturer based in Gloucestershire.
As a Refrigeration Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- General maintenance and repair
- You will be field-based and visiting clients on-site.
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met in a timely, professional and effective manner, building on client relationships.
- Completing required documentation and keeping accurate reports
- Keeping track of stock and ordering replacements
- Ensuring customers receive high-quality customer service from start to finish
In order to be considered for the Refrigeration Engineer role, you must:
- Have similar experience in previous role
- Be F-Gas Certified
- Be computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Hold a clean driving license
- Have a basic electrical knowledge
- Wiring regulations would be beneficial
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you would like more information on the Refrigeration Engineer role, or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at MVP Recruitment Solutions on either 01905 773 370, or email@example.com .
If you are a Sales Engineer looking for a new challenge, but this role isn’t for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.