Package c£35 – 40k + bonus & benefits
MVP is working with an innovative, very fast-growing international tech business operating in the last mile logistics sector. To support its growth plans, they’re looking for an ambitious, focused Recruitment Manager to join their team, primarily focusing on attracting and recruiting large volumes of drivers to ensure they can fulfil current and future demand.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for volume hires
- Develop and optimize recruitment KPIs to allow the effective management of the recruitment pipeline in a COVID post Brexit economy.
- Ensure all hires are compliant based on company policy and client specific requirements.
- Prepare for and attend annual audits with clients
- Establish and manage the annual recruitment budget to deliver planned headcount
- Be comfortable with complexity, be able to simplify it and present to the senior leadership team with confidence and accuracy.
- Provide guidance on all recruitment and compliance matters.
- Manage open days and drug and alcohol testing with 3rd party contractors.
- Build relationships with recruiting platform providers.
- Design and manage effective and cost-efficient high-volume recruitment campaigns.
- Be comfortable managing recruitment IT platforms
- Create reports and analysis on all recruitment and compliance matters.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – you will need the following:
- Ideally - degree-educated in HR or another business-related field. A recruitment qualification would be great.
- Previous experience in a high-volume recruitment role
- Great stakeholder management skills – able to get results with different personality types
- Ideally – previous experience of managing people
- Very analytical and data-driven.
- Confident in your own abilities, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Extremely organized
- Strong IT skills/capabilities – MS Office/Google Suite
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively
This is an excellent chance to join an innovative business in a role that will directly underpin its growth.