An exciting opportunity to join this major business in a key phase of their business transformation.
This role will under direction of the Engineering Project Manager lead the delivery and implementation of defined elements within assigned work stream as part of the development and project management of a portfolio of engineering projects to transition the total network as determined by strategy teams.
The location of the role will be East Midlands but it will be a national, multi-site role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience
- Strong educational background through apprenticeship, day release training to HND level or strong graduate with relevant practical experience.
- A recognised engineering or logistics qualification (degree level or equivalent)
- Significant, relevant experience within FMCG, Manufacturing or Retail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Microsoft Project and qualifies as a Prince 2 Practitioner or APM Equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of MHE Systems, solutions and suppliers in at least one of the following areas - MHE Systems, Solutions & Suppliers and their industry, Construction Industry, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and/or Warehouse Control Systems
- Experience in Project Engineering from design through to implementation Mezzanine and Racking structures, Operational Processing areas, Office space and Ancillary areas
- Professional who is commercially astute and has ability to read / interpret drawings
- Highly motivated by the challenge of continuous improvement and value engineering required for project delivery
- Self-motivated individual who champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives - confronts & works to resolve tough issues