Night Warehouse Supervisor
Package: Dependent on experience and skills - up to c£40,000 + benefits
Sunday to Thursday – 16:00 – 01:00
MVP is partnering with a dynamic, fast-growing business with ambitious future plans to grow and expand its current operations. They are looking to recruit a proactive, quality-focused Warehouse Supervisor to lead their warehouse operations through the night/late shift – Sunday to Thursday 16:00 – 01:00.
Leading a small team, you’ll plan and oversee all warehouse operations including order management, pick, pack and loading activities for a large customer base. You’ll manage the fluidity of the operation in a very fast-moving environment, ensuring that all targets and objectives are met each night. You’ll ensure all Health & Safety standards are met and exceeded, will be responsible for excellent housekeeping standards and will contribute to continuous improvement projects within the warehouse.
What You’ll Bring:
- Previous experience of managing fast-paced warehouse operations (FMCG, retail, food, drinks)
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operational best practice
- Proven people management skills – able to motivate, engage and lead a team confidently and effectively
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and best practice for warehouse operations.
- Good knowledge and experience of stock control processes
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Good IT skills – previous experience of ERP / stock management systems
- Collaborative working style, able to work cross-functionally across the business
- A really positive, can-do approach; able to work both strategically and in a hands-on way to support your team and the operation in a growing business
- A current FLT license is desirable
- Previous experience gained in the beer / drinks sector would be an advantage
This is a growing business with a great culture and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to shape and develop the role further.