Commutable from Hatfield, Harlow, Stevenage and Biggleswade and Luton
£43,000 + excellent bonus, excellent pension and excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, we are looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads and targets. The role will involve working 4 on 4 off nights.
- To lead a team and motivate a team by using the management information available from the warehouse management system and the following internal policies and procedures.
- To analyse and utilise the information gained from the warehouse management system to make informed decisions on productivity, product flow, resource allocation, planning and scheduling and people management.
- To maintain the quality of the product by employing high standards of stock rotation at all times in order to protect the brand.
- To give constructive, timely feedback on an individual basis on information gained from the warehouse management system.
- Responsibility for the training and development of the team including performance reviews and regular one to one’s.
On offer to you
- Excellent Pension and excellent benefits
- Company bonus
- Onsite parking
- Training and development plan