Night Warehouse Shift Manager
£45,000 plus excellent benefits
Working 4 on 4 off, nights
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, 4 on 4 off nights.
- To lead a team and motivate a team by using the management information available from the warehouse management system and the following internal policies and procedures.
- To analyse and utilise the information gained from the warehouse management system to make informed decisions on productivity, product flow, resource allocation, planning and scheduling and people management.
- To maintain the quality of the product by employing high standards of stock rotation at all times in order to protect the brand.
- Responsibility for the training and development of the team including performance reviews.
- Responsibility for performance management of the team.
- Responsible for ensuring absence is managed effectively across the team including return to works and disciplinaries.
On offer to you
- Up to £45,000
- Excellent training opportunities to support your career development
- Excellent Pension
- Excellent Holidays
The ideal candidate will have FMCG warehouse management experience together with excellent people management skills.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer, they are seeking a Warehouse Shift Manager to plan and manage a team to achieve daily workloads. The role will involve working shifts, ..
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed..
Southampton, South East
Warehouse Manager Southampton Monday to Friday role (days)