Base flexible, although South East or Midlands preferred
MVP’s client is embarking on an exciting period of change and development, and has an opportunity for a Network Design Manager who will play a key role in this transformation journey.
Working within the strategy team your focus will be to understand the future capabilities of the business by modelling, designing and optimising an end to end network to drive efficiencies, cost savings and provide outstanding service to their retail network.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in designing warehouse and transportation networks
- Experience in warehouse automation
- Change orientated, able to play a key role in the business in its end to end modernisation
- Able to analyse supply chain and logistic data and assist in the development of inhouse software
- Extensive knowledge of using and understanding different network modelling tools
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills, able to work autonomously but work alongside senior business leaders to develop a short, medium and long-term business strategy
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a great business team where exciting future projects on the horizon.
In terms of base location, there is flexibility between London, Herts and the Midlands, however, the successful candidate will need to be able to travel into London at least 2 days a week.