Network Design Manager – Logistics Strategy
Base flexible, although South East or Midlands preferred
MVP’s client is embarking on an exciting period of change and development, and has an opportunity for a Network Design Manager who will play a key role in this transformation journey.
Working within the strategy team your focus will be to understand the future capabilities of the business by modelling, designing and optimising an end to end network to drive efficiencies, cost savings and provide outstanding service to their retail network.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience in designing warehouse or transportation networks
- Experience in warehouse automation and project management are required
- Change orientated, able to play a key role in the business in its end to end modernisation
- Able to drive the design and implementation of a complex project.
- Business case writing and presenting experience
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills, alongside the engineering team and senior business leaders
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a great business team where exciting future projects on the horizon.
In terms of base location, there is flexibility between London, Herts and the Midlands, however, the successful candidate will need to be able to travel into London at least 2 days a week.