MVP’s client is a dynamic logistics business with a diverse client base and ambitious growth plans. To support it through the next phase in its development, the business is seeking to appoint a Training Manager, to proactively manage and deliver all training requirements across its warehouse network, with a particular focus on IT / WMS and systems support for project launches, new customer implementations and additional training requests.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Analysing changes being delivered with any new project and identifying associated training requirements
- Communicating and agreeing training requirements with operational managers.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to create a training timeline and plan for training delivery
- Working with subject matter experts to design and create training materials and different ways of learning eg video, sessions and training notes
- Identifying Super Users and delivering train the trainer sessions
- Arrange regular training sessions on hot topics with guest speakers and subject matter experts – via Skype, MS Teams etc to maximise participance across sites
Experience & skills required:
- Previous experience in a training management role – ideally within a logistics environment
- Able to confidently create training materials using MS Word and video software
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse management systems (ideally JDA)
- Knowledge of logistics processes
- Great communication, organisational and leadership abilities
- Able to create and deliver “E Learning” programmes
- Great relationship-builder
- Able to influence at senior levels of the business
- Mobility – the role will involve travel to sites nationwide
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and evolving logistics business that is experiencing sustained growth.