£35-37,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business, to create and manage materials to ensure adequate piece parts to fulfil the production plan.
- Review MRP output and create and transmit orders to suppliers.
- Generate forecast schedules
- Expedite supplier orders
- Inform Production Planners of delivery shortfalls
- Manage Supplier On-Time Delivery, collaborating with Suppliers and Logistics Providers
- Manage supplier related data within the system to ensuring accuracy and timely update
- Organise outbound and inbound transportation as required
- Create Distribution Order and Delivery Note etc. for receipt of material into DCs
- Actively seek solutions to supply/supplier difficulties before informing Procurement of any issues that cannot be resolved
- Tactical Supplier relationship Management
- Supplier Management including price negotiation based on spend parameters set
- Regular Issuance of Forecasts to Suppliers
The ideal candidate will have strong supply chain and materials background together with inventory management skills. An excellent knowledge of ERP systems and excel would be of advantage.
On offer to you
- Up to £37,000
- Onsite parking
- Training and development plan