Logistics Software Implementation Engineer
Worcestershire with UK travel to client sites
Up to c£50,000 + benefits
MVP is working with an independent, privately-owned UK business with over 30 years’ experience in the logistics software marketplace. The company is investing heavily in its future – they have recently moved to brand new premises to support their growth and are developing a new suite of products to drive their customers’ service levels.
As part of this development, they are looking for an individual who is passionate about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You’ll join a dynamic team, working with cross-functional teams to deploy logistics software solutions and training to their customers.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for implementing software products and services, ensuring that end users are trained and that they utilise best practice across their business operations
- Liaise with multiple teams to understand clients’ objectives and timescales
- Ensure a full client survey is conducted before installation
- Project manage and work alongside other departments to ensure successful installation of the software
- Proactively manage and resolve any issues throughout the project
- Provide on-site and remote support during the project go-live
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – you will need the following:
- Experience and knowledge of logistics processes (transport / warehousing)
- Ideally previous experience of software implementation and processes involved – eg WMS / TMS implementations
- Motivated to take end to end responsibility of project delivery
- Design and document business process flows
- Great people skills - able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Very analytical and data-driven individual
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong IT skills/capabilities – MS Office / MS Query / Visio
This is an excellent chance to join an innovative business at an exciting time in their ongoing development.