£competitive salary available + car allowance
Slough-based with UK travel required
MVP’s client is one of the UK’s leading supply chain and logistics consultancies. With an excellent reputation and a strong client list, they are experiencing huge demand for their expertise and solutions across warehouse design and re-configuration, inventory management, supply chain planning, strategic transport planning and optimization of existing processes.
They’re now looking to add to their existing team by appointing a Logistics Projects Consultant, who will be responsible for liaising with clients and internally with the consulting team to progress projects and produce the required deliverables.
Experience and skills required – you will need:
- A strong academic background, with a degree in a related discipline – eg Logistics, Engineering, Business Studies
- Previous experience of logistics operations – this may be from a third-party logistics business, in own account operations, or in a role coordinating third-party providers
- Strong numeracy skills and a good level of MS Excel and other MS Office solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage stakeholders effectively, both internally and externally
- Able to write business reports and presentations
- Well developed, naturally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full, clean driving license and ability to travel within the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting organization in a role that will be challenging and rewarding for the successful candidate, with associated opportunities to progress.