An excellent opportunity for a generalist HR Advisor to a professional, timely, efficient, accurate and comprehensive HR service to a major UK business, supporting the distribution centre HR Manager and the senior operations team.
Specific experience/qualifications required:
- Providing coaching, guidance and advice on all HR policies, procedures and employee relations
- Ensuring a fair and consistent approach that complies with employment law
- Collating, reporting and analysis of HR KPI’s producing action plans to improve
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing long term absence, occupational health referrals, medical reports, flexible working, maternity, paternity, shared parental leave etc.
- Co-ordinating and managing recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Providing management cover in the absence of the HR Manager
- CIPD full or part qualified preferred
- Demonstrable experience in HR administration and first line advice in a generalist role ideally within a unionised environment
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise a varied workload, with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
Commutable from Didcot, Oxford, Bicester, Abingdon, Reading, Witney,
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm, with the flexibility to change hours to suit the needs of the business.
Maternity cover - interim role