HR Advisor – National Logistics Business
Split role – part home-based, part head office-based (Gloucestershire) with travel required around the site network
c£35,000 + benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a national logistics business with a great reputation in their sector and ambitious plans for future growth. In this role, you’ll work closely with their Head of HR to provide a professional and effective HR service across the business. You’ll deliver a high-quality employee experience and will build credible relationships with stakeholders at all of their sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coaching, supporting and providing expert guidance to line managers on all HR activities, enabling managers to deal with a wide variety of employment issues.
- Support and provide guidance on individual complex ER cases
- Management of HR projects including TUPE transfers, restructures, engagement etc
- Lead with the facilitation of action plans aligned to Engagement Survey feedback; play an integral role supporting an executing Engagement Surveys
- Ensure that managers receive relevant training on HR policies
- Development of management and employees across the business – making informed decisions with regard to training needs; writing and delivering sessions as appropriate
- Supporting with recruitment as required
Skills and experience required:
- CIPD or a relevant HR qualification
- Ideally – previous experience gained within a multi-site business
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Experience of complex ER case management
- Proven track record of owning and delivering on a variety of HR-related projects
- TUPE transfer experience is desirable
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise a varied workload, with accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to navigate and use email, MS Word & Excel effectively
- Strength of character to influence and manage upwards and tenacity to fulfil requirements