Our client is currently going through an exciting period of development, having taken major strides in the development of their supply chain and distribution/logistics network over recent years.
They are now braced and ready to move at pace to make further key changes to its development and as such are looking for a supply chain and logistics professional who can own and develop the logistics strategy.
A key focus of the role will be developing the retail and e-com logistics network strategy as both the business and technology evolves.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skills
- Supply Chain strategy development and implementation experience, either in consultancy or in-house capacity (3pl solutions background or retail background preferred)
- A great leader, able to motivate and develop a talented team who are working on challenging projects at pace.
- Dot comm experience and knowledge of new technologies.
- Understanding of warehouses and carrier networks.
- First class problem solving and analytical skills with good financial acumen.
- Network modelling experience
- A good understanding of warehouse systems, automation and planning/design software
This really is an exciting role where you will play a key part in the evolution of the supply chain for one of the UK’s most loved and iconic businesses.