Fulfilment Operations Manager
Gloucestershire – commutable from Bristol, Chepstow, Stroud, Gloucester
Salary: £40,000 - 55,000 + benefits
Excellent chance to join a large, dynamic logistics business. Owing to a contract win, our client is currently seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join the management team at one of its distribution centres in Gloucestershire.
In this role, you’ll manage all warehouse and transport activities for an eCommerce distribution operation. You’ll ensure that all day to day aspects of the operation are managed proactively, to include the following:
- Ensuring all KPIs are met and exceeded where possible
- As part of the senior operations team drive continuous improvement within the operations under your control
- Manage and develop your team, identifying key individuals for the future
- Promote and maintain excellent Health and Safety standards within your operations
- In conjunction with the General Manager, ensure that accurate financial targets are both set and met
- Play a key role in site projects, continuous improvement and change initiatives.
You’ll be a forward-thinking individual with exceptional motivational qualities – you’ll be able to develop a committed team. Other key skills and experience required are as follows:
- Strong previous experience of leading and managing ecommerce warehouse and distribution operations, ideally in a 3PL environment
- Proven leadership skills and experience – you will have managed successful teams before within service-driven environments
- Continuous Improvement focus
- Desirable – knowledge of automated warehouse operations
- Excellent IT skills, to include knowledge of WMS and TMS systems
- Results-focused, service driven ethos
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and evolving logistics business that is experiencing sustained growth.