Commutable from Wigan, Blackburn. Oldham and Manchester
Excellent opportunity to join a well known and growing logistics business to support the National Transport Manager with creating and implementing new driver training initiatives.
- You will have previous experience and a background in Driving & Distribution and ideally hold a CPC and relevant driver qualifications
- Experience of Development programmes, ideally in a fast-paced and complex FMCG organisation
- Project management experience working with cross-functional stakeholders, analysing critical paths, and planning appropriate actions in a timely manner
- Demonstrates a passion for Driving technologies and innovation, seeking opportunities to learn, improve and innovate
- Expert facilitator of group and individual face to face or virtual learning with the ability to engage different learner styles
- Credible and impactful communicator both in written and oral presentations
- Excellent knowledge of the learning cycle and experience in its implementation
The ideal candidate will have experience of driving training schemes together with a project and development management background.