UK – can be home-based with national travel required
£Package negotiable, likely to be c£50,000 + car/allowance
MVP’s client is a dynamic logistics business with a diverse client base and ambitious growth plans. They are currently seeking a Contract Manager to take overall responsibility for all transport and distribution activities across a multi-site operation for a specific customer. The business is actively looking for candidates who have successfully managed change within operations previously, and who thrive on attaining results through their teams and delivering excellent performance for the customer.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- Significant previous experience of managing distribution/transport operations, ideally within a 3PL environment and across multiple operating sites
- Ideally – knowledge and experience of warehouse operations/container operations
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Previous financial exposure - experience of managing budgets/P&L
- Able to proactively develop client relationships
- Experience of managing change and developing operations
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge
- Process focused, continuous improvement mindset
There will be ongoing progression opportunities available for the successful candidate.