Commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Leominster, Halesowen and Redditch
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join a growing SME, working on newly awarded contracts covering customers, funders and suppliers.
- Prepare and evaluate pretender and tender documents in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Supplier relationship management - running regular supplier and contract performance reviews, based on feedback from supplier, business stakeholders and supply chain data
- To think laterally and contribute to relevant ideas for developing tender submissions
- Delivery of all bid related activities and documents that secure new and repeat business.
- Negotiation of Terms and Conditions with clients, funders and suppliers
- Enhance project delivery and avoid any risk or commercial exposure
- Monitor submitted tenders (whether won or lost) in order to help with future strategy
- Engagement with internal stakeholders to understand and deliver business requirements and improvements.
The Commercial Contract Manager will have working experience of provide operational and technical related support in contract negotiations, production of contractual documentation, assessing contractual effectiveness, managing spending profiles and developing good working relationships with suppliers.