An excellent opportunity to join a specialised division within a market leading UK food wholesale operator.
The company are able to offer attractive benefits to their employees, as well as long term career prospects for candidates with the desire to be a part of their exciting business.
Within this position, you will be working within a specialised division that offers customised solutions.
Reporting into and liaising with National Account Controller, this role will focus on the development of new business opportunities, with responsibility for bid / tender submissions and the management of pipeline opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering the tender process through to completion. This will entail managing new business prospects, producing tenders, scorecard and cost model analysis, and overseeing pricing activity.
The position will require communication at all levels both internally and externally, as duties will also include negotiating with suppliers and proposing business at board level, as well as supporting the Senior Management and National Account team.
The Ideal candidate
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record of successfully writing and managing tenders.
- Should have an excellent knowledge of the Foodservice Market.
- Will need to be commutable to key distribution centres in Oxfordshire, Northants and Herts, with the flexibility to travel to customer sites across the UK.
- Must be analytical with an excellent working knowledge of systems such as Excel.
- Must be able to build strong working relationships internally and externally and have a strong passion for customer service.
Salary & Benefits package: £40K - £47.5K + Bonus + Car + Healthcare + Pension Scheme…and many other benefits