Worcestershire with UK travel to client sites c£45 – 50,000 + benefits
MVP is partnered with an independent, privately-owned UK business with over 30 years’ experience in the logistics software marketplace. The company is investing heavily in its future – they have recently moved to brand new premises to support their growth and are developing a new suite of products to drive their customers’ service levels.
As part of its growth plans, the business is now looking to appoint a Business Analyst who is passionate and knowledgeable about logistics, technology and delivering solutions that customers love. You’ll join a dynamic team, working in a role where you’ll evaluate internal and external software requirements, creating a best in class solution whilst keeping all stakeholders involved and engaged throughout the process.
What you’ll do:
- Project initiation – establish and understand the business requirement via involvement with key stakeholders.
- Evaluate business needs, make sense of available information and ensure project teams understand all required details.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure that all concerns, requirements and contributions are included in the requirements specification document.
- Carry out comprehensive research to understand business needs. This may involve researching competitors, consulting with subject matter experts and carrying out document analysis.
- Review proposed benefits and highlight any risks or issues with new process solutions.
- Once established, organize business requirements into a formal, written document to be shared with all stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – you will need the following:
- Experience and knowledge of logistics processes (transport / warehousing)
- Strong previous experience in a Business Analysis, Systems Analysis or Operations Analysis role
- Experience with business systems and / or business process design
- Agile experience
- Experience of designing and documenting business process flows
- Great people skills - able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Very analytical and data-driven individual
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong technical skills/capabilities – MS Office / Visio / DevOps / API knowledge
This is an excellent chance to join a business with ambition and clarity on its future direction, as well as being a great place to work!