Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager
Hertfordshire – with travel to UK sites
c£35,000 + benefits package
Do you want to develop your career in Continuous Improvement across large-scale logistics operations? MVP’s retail client is going through an exciting period of development and transformation and is now looking to appoint two Assistant Continuous Improvement Managers. You’ll be responsible for running CI projects on a day to day basis at multiple locations, as well as exploring new opportunities in process and technology that will bring your best improvement ideas to life.
This is a hands-on role, working with key stakeholders from across the business and with external logistics providers. Previous experience of Continuous Improvement is not required as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in logistics operations and a strong process focus
- Great communication skills – able to bring people with you and successfully manage stakeholders at different levels
- Able to deal confidently with daily ambiguity
- Strong approach to self-development
- Strong logic and numerical reasoning skills – able to analyse and draw conclusions
- Ideally – educated to degree level in a related subject – Logistics, Engineering, Business Studies
This is an excellent opportunity to really develop your career with a well-known brand. The role will require you to be flexible with travelling and working across multiple locations.