We work hard to develop and nurture long-standing partnerships with our clients and are proud to work with a wide variety of businesses, from fast-growing start-ups to global blue-chip organisations.
We also place the best supply chain talent!
Here are some of the key reasons our clients choose to partner with MVP:
- We’re experts in the supply chain recruitment sector – we provide advice and market insight to help you plan and execute your recruitment process.
- We’ve developed extensive candidate networks over the 35 years we’ve been operating, and are able to reach and engage with people not actively available on the wider market.
- Our consultancy team has an average length of service of 15 years with MVP – you benefit from a consistent approach and the peace of mind that comes from working with people you know and trust to deliver your requirements.
- We have a proven track record of delivering results for our clients on even the most challenging of appointments, including highly confidential hires.
- We work in partnership with you, getting to know your business and selling the benefits of your organisation to candidates who may otherwise not be aware of your opportunities.
- We gain feedback from candidates post-interview and provide this to you, to assist with your selection process.
- We provide specialist post-placement support, keeping in touch with our placed candidates and ensuring their first few months are enjoyable and effective from both client and candidate perspective.
Comprehensive guarantee available across all permanent placements, underpinning our ability to get it ‘right first time’ and giving peace of mind
Accreditations/memberships include – REC, FTA, CILT, Women in Logistics, Logistics Leaders
- We are honest, authentic and realistic – we will sense-check your requirements and will advise if we feel a different approach is required.
- We are a highly ethical organisation – we do the right thing, both for our clients and candidates, regardless of any commercial impact.
Over 85% of our assignments come from repeat business and recommendations, something we’re really proud of and work hard to maintain.
Don't just take our word for it....