Over 35 years, MVP has built a solid relationship for placing the UK’s best supply chain talent. We work hard to develop and nurture long-standing partnerships with our clients and are proud to work with a wide variety of businesses, from fast-growing start-ups to global blue-chip organisations.
Here are some of the key reasons our clients choose to partner with MVP:
- We’re experts in the sectors we serve – we provide advice and market insight to help you plan and execute your recruitment process.
- We’ve developed extensive candidate networks over the 35 years we’ve been operating, and are able to reach and engage with people not actively available on the wider market.
- We work with you to determine the most effective approach to filling your vacancy, based on our ethos: Understand. Identify. Deliver.
- Our consultancy team has an average length of service of 11 years with MVP – you benefit from a consistent approach and the peace of mind that comes from working with people you know and trust to deliver your requirements.
- We have a proven track record of delivering results for our clients on even the most challenging of appointments, including highly confidential hires.
- We work in partnership with you, getting to know your business and selling the benefits of your organisation to candidates who may otherwise not be aware of your opportunities.
- We gain feedback from candidates post-interview and provide this to you, to assist with your selection process.
- We provide specialist post-placement support, keeping in touch with our placed candidates and ensuring their first few months are enjoyable and effective from both client and candidate perspective.
- We are honest, authentic and realistic – we will sense-check your requirements and will advise if we feel a different approach is required.
- We are a highly ethical organisation – we do the right thing, both for our clients and candidates, regardless of any commercial impact.
Over 85% of our assignments come from repeat business and recommendations, something we’re really proud of and work hard to maintain.