Whether you’re starting to consider your options, or are actively looking for your next career move, MVP is here to help. We’ve been supporting candidates across the supply chain and logistics recruitment sectors for 35 years, developing relationships and helping people build successful and rewarding careers.
Why choose MVP?
- Sector knowledge – we’re supply chain & logistics specialists, meaning you benefit from market insights and advice, as well as access to relevant opportunities.
- We consult with you – to really understand your career aspirations and goals.
- We partner with employers on an exclusive basis – giving you access to opportunities not available elsewhere.
- We aim to be your long-term career partner – close relationships with our candidates are at the heart of our business, built on trust and respect.
- Advice and support – we’re on hand to help you navigate the recruitment process effectively, offering insight, tips and regular honest feedback to build trust and help ensure your success.
- Assured confidentiality – we take confidentiality extremely seriously. All communication between MVP and our candidates is conducted in the strictest of confidence, and we will never send your CV or details to any other party without your permission.
- MVP’s consultancy team has an average length of service of over 11 years – so you benefit from continuity and long-lasting relationships
- Personal approach – our candidates often tell us how refreshing it is working with MVP – we don’t treat you like a commodity!
- Many of the people we’ve placed have gone on to become clients – demonstrating our commitment to developing long-term relationships.
- We're an ethical business – we have an honest approach and do the right thing, regardless of any commercial gain.
- Responsiveness – we’re rated by Indeed as a Responsive Employer and we pride ourselves on our levels of communication with our candidates.
- Passion! We love what we do and why we do it.
"From the start of the hiring process to the end, MVP have been brilliant. They have always been on hand giving regular updates as the link between myself and my new employer. I was particularly impressed by their knowledge of the company as well as the management team to whom I now report to. MVP's dedication to their clients is admirable and I would not think twice about working with them again in the future!"
General Manager - Independent 3PL Business