Supply Chain Planning Manager
c£55 – 65k + bonus & benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a global business in a fast-paced, challenging role. Based at the company’s UK head office, this role will be part of the regional senior management team, managing a team to maximise the flow and levels of inventory across Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the S&OP process and culture across the region, using it to streamline collaboration and provide a best in class service to all internal and external customers.
· Develop robust supply plans for the region, using statistical forecasting, opportunity and product transition intelligence
· Lead and conduct monthly regional planning meetings with sales, regional management, product management and finance to discuss and decide the region’s revenue goals, sales opportunities and product transition plans
· Lead coordination of forecasting with Sales and drive S&OP process and culture across region
· Manage replenishment priorities between shipping and receiving points
· Develop processes and drive actions to minimize regional inventory excess & obsolescence
· Manage and optimize planning parameters to support regions goals
· Drive regional strategic initiatives such as direct ship, collaborative planning etc
· Motivate, manage, and develop regional planning team
· Develop annual regional budgets and manage performance
· Significant previous experience in Supply Chain Management and Planning.
· Educated to degree level, ideally in a Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering discipline
· Excellent people management skills and experience
· Strong influencing skills and abilities
· Familiarity with order management processes, systems and inventory management
Previous experience of working within a global business in a competitive marketplaceUnderstanding of S&OP processes and systemsUnderstanding of forecasting techniques and packagesExperience of delivering change effectivelyStrong systems knowledge and experience – SAP DRP/APO/MS Office
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join this progressive, forward-thinking business in a key role as they go through a period of exciting change.